Home Health Care Services Provide Physician Directed Assistance
M&Y Home Health Care services deliver physician directed medical care and assistance at home by a licensed or certified care professional. Home Health Care can also benefit those who have had recent medication changes, need education related to potential side effects, or need monitoring to ensure their medication is effective.
Therapy also plays an important role in helping an individual become productive and regain their independence. Our Home Health Care programs provide Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy services. For loved ones who show a decline in overall physical functioning, a therapy program is a critical factor that can help them achieve a healthier and more active lifestyle.
Skilled Nursing and Therapist Services
Nursing (RN and LPN)
- Medical case management
- Cather, ostomy, intravenous, and wound care
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Patient and family instruction
- Help regain functional independence and activities of daily living
- Improves skills and assist with regaining lost function
- Bathroom safety
- Improve breathing, speaking, and swallowing disorders
- Pain management
- Heat, cold, and massage therapies
- Bathing, incontinence, dressing, eating, transferring, and toileting instruction
- Safe use of walker, cane, and other equipment
- Improve gait and ambulation
- Home exercise instruction
Medical Social Workers
- Perform home assessments to identify social, emotional, and financial concerns
- Help family assess and utilize available community resources
Certified Home Health Aides
- Assist with bathing, grooming and personal hygiene
Learn more about how M&Y Home Health Care can help make your loved one’s daily life safer, more functional, and more livable.
M&Y Care accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Auto Insurance, Workers Compensation, and more than forty other health insurance providers.