M&Y HOME CARE is there to meet and exceed your health care needs, offering reliable, compassionate care and services around the clock or for just a few hours a day. You can count on the highest quality one-to-one care from our personal care aides, homemakers and In-Home Caregivers depending on your needs. We practice vigorous hiring standards, and all applicants are thoroughly screened, background and references checked. We are conveniently located in a location near you.
Services can range from few hours a day or around the clock.
- Reminding (Medications, dates, routines)
- Assisting with mobility
- Fall Prevention
- Transfer Assistance
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Providing Companionship
- Linen Change, Laundry
- Light Housekeeping
- Tidying the Kitchen or Bath
- Running Errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning)
- Grocery shopping
- Escorting to appointments
Payment for Services
Non-Skilled services are paid by Medicaid, PPOM, Auto Insurance, and Worker’s Comp. You must meet the admitting criteria. With most plans you can:
Choose Your Own Paid Caregiver
- You will always have an ability to choose the caregiver you trust, because we care about how you feel.
- M&Y CARE can hire your family member to be your In-Home Caregiver (*please call for more information)
Who is Eligible?
- Seniors age 65 and Over
- Disabled Persons age 18 and over
- Clients who meet financially eligibility criteria
- Clients who meet the medical eligibility
- Clients who have multiple medical needs
- Is homebound with no help
- Has recurrent of chronic health problems
- Has trouble bathing
- Has trouble dressing
- Has mobility problems (walker, wheelchair)
* Our staff will verify insurance coverage for you.