People who receive public mental health services include those who have a developmental disability or mental health illness, children with serious emotional disturbances and their families, or substance use disorders.
M&Y CARE ensures that all of these individuals are made aware of and have accessibility to services and supports that will improve their health and quality of life, as well as ensure their engagement in full community participation.
The mission of M&Y CARE is to inspire hope, empower people, and strengthen communities for residents with serious mental illness, developmental disabilities and childhood emotional disorders.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down’s Syndrome
- Speech and Language Disorders
- Community Activities ( Swimming, Movies, Shopping, Parks, Outside Play, Restaurant)
- Daily Living Activities
- In-Home Activities (Music, TV, Games, toys) Assistance, Guidance and Observation.
- Restroom – Guiding, Progress, Observing.
- Teaching Techniques to improve the quality of life.(Education, Personal Hygiene, Feeding and behavior around the Kitchen)
Choose Your Own Paid Caregiver
- You will always have an ability to choose the caregiver you trust, because we care about how you feel.
- M&Y CARE can hire your family member to be your In-Home Caregiver (*please call for more information)
Payment for Services
Mental Health Services are covered by Medicaid. Please contact us so our staff can verify insurance coverage for you and for more information.